Main Article Content
In this paper, we establish the existence of solutions to the fractional order three-point boundary value problems by utilizing Banach contraction principle and Schaefer's fixed point theorem.
- Z. Bai and Y. Zhang, Solvability of fractional three-point boundary value problems with nonlinear growth, Appl. Math. Comput., 218(2011), 1719-1725.
- M. Benchohra, J. Henderson, S. K. Ntoyuas and A. Ouahab, Existence results for fractional order functional differential equations with infinite delay, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 338 (2008), 1340-1350.
- M. Benchohra, S. Hamani, S.K. Ntouyas, Boundary value problems for differential equations with fractional order and nonlocal conditions, Nonlinear Anal. TMA., 71(2009), 2391-2396.
- M. Feng, X. Zhang and W. Ge, New existence results for higher-order nonlinear fractional differential equation with integral boundary conditions, Bound. Value Probl., 2011(2011), Article ID 720702.
- A. A. Kilbas and J. J. Trujillo, Differential equations of fractional order methods, results, problems, Appl. Anal., 78(2001), 153-192.
- A. A. Kilbas, H. M. Srivasthava and J. J. Trujillo, Theory and Applications of Fractional Differential Equations, North-Holland Mathematics Studies, 204, Elsevier Science, Amsterdam, 2006.
- R. A. Khan, M. Rehman and J. Henderson, Existence and uniqueness of solutions for nonlinear fractional differential equations with integral boundary conditions, Fract. Differ. Calc., 1(2011), 29-43.
- R. A. Khan and H. Khan, Existence of solution for a three-point boundary value problem of fractional differential equation, Journal of Fractional Calculus and Applications, 5(2014), 156-164.
- K. S. Miller and B. Ross, An Introduction to Fractional Calculus and Fractional Differential Equations, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1993.
- Z. Ouyang and G. Li, Existence of the solutions for a class of nonlinear fractional order three-point boundary value problems with resonance, Bound. Value Probl., 2012(2012), Article ID 68, 1-13.
- I. Podulbny, Fractional Diffrential Equations, Academic Press, San Diego, 1999.
- K. R. Prasad and B. M. B. Krushna, Multiple positive solutions for a coupled system of Riemann-Liouville fractional order two-point boundary value problems, Nonlinear Stud., 20(2013), 501-511.
- K. R. Prasad and B. M. B. Krushna, Eigenvalues for iterative systems of Sturm-Liouville fractional order two-point boundary value problems, Fract. Calc. Appl. Anal., 17(2014), 638-653.
- K. R. Prasad and B. M. B. Krushna, Existence of solutions for a coupled system of three-point fractional order boundary value problems, Differ. Equ. Appl., 7(2015), 187-200.
- M. Rehman and R. A. Khan, Existence and uniqueness of solutions for multi-point boundary value problems for fractional differential equations, Appl. Math. Lett., 23 (2010), 1038-1044.
- M. Rehman, R. A. Khan and N. A. Asif, Three point boundary value problems for nonlinear fractional differential equations, Acta Mathematica Scientia, 31(2011), 1337-1346.
- A. Shi and S. Zhang, Upper and lower solutions method and a fractional differential equation boundary value problem, Electron. J. Qual. Theory Differ. Equ., 30(2009), 1-13.
- G. Wang, S. K. Ntouyas and L. Zhang, Positive solutions of the three-point boundary value problem for fractional order differential equations with an advanced argument, Advances in Difference Equations, 2011(2011), Article ID 2.
- J. R. Wang, L. Lv and W. Wei, Differential equations of fractional order α ∈ (2,3) with boundary value conditions in abstract Banach spaces, Math. Commun., 17(2012), 371-387.
- S. Zhang, Positive solutions for boundary value problems of nonlinear fractional differential equations, Electron. J. Differential Equations, 36(2006), 1-12.