Main Article Content
In this paper, we obtained necessary and sufficient conditions for the equivalence of two general summability methods. Some new and known results are also obtained.
- H. Bor, On two summability methods, Math. Proc. Camb. Philos. Soc. 97 (1985), 147-149.
- H. Bor and B. Thorpe, On some absolute summability methods, Analysis 7 (1987), 145-152.
- H. Bor, On the relative strength of two absolute summability methods, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 113 (1991), 1009-1012.
- H. Bor and B. Thorpe, A note on two absolute summability methods, Analysis 12 (1992), 1-3.
- H. Bor, On local property of | N, pn; Î´ |k summability of factored Fourier series, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 179 (2) (1993), 646-649.
- T. M. Flett, Some more theorems concerning the absolute summability of Fourier series and power series, Proc. London Math. Soc. 8 (3) (1958), 357-387.
- G. H. Hardy, Divergent Series, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 1949.
- H. Seyhan, On the local property of φ- | N, pn; Î´ | k summability of factored Fourier series, Bull. Inst. Math. Acad. Sinica 25 (1997), 311-316.