Main Article Content
Many research studies have been conducted in the field of e-commerce, which can contribute for academic background and development of e-commerce around the world. In Vietnam, the awareness of customers toward e-commerce is limited for the emerging of this industry in Vietnam recently. This study tries to figure out research model explains the factors and to study the awareness of customers that influence the behaviors and acceptance of users buying online in the developing economy. According to the research, buying online is quite risky. Therefore, product safety would be the purchasing decision's priority. Online sales providers need to provide a safe way of ensuring consumers ' purchasing process. Through hard qualification process, they need to shortlist the good quality product. The sale would grow dramatically as consumers gained confidence. Not only should they care about the short-term profit in order to get the products of low quality.
- I. Ajzen, The Theory of Planned Behavior, Organ. Behav. Human Dec. Processes. 50 (1991), 179–211. https://doi.org/10.1016/0749-5978(91)90020-t.
- I. Ajzen, Explaining Intentions and Behavior, Attitudes, Personality and Behavior, Open University Press, Poland, Second edition, (2005), pp.117-141.
- A. Haslinger, S. Hodzic, C. Opazo, Consumer Behaviour in Online Shopping, Thesis, Kristiantad University, (2007).
- Y.H. Chen, I.C. Hsu, C.C. Lin, Website Attributes That Increase Consumer Purchase Intention: A Conjoint Analysis, J. Bus. Res. 63 (2010), 1007–1014. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2009.01.023.
- B.J. Corbitt, T. Thanasankit, H. Yi, Trust and E-Commerce: A Study of Consumer Perceptions, Electron. Commerce Res. Appl. 2 (2003), 203–215. https://doi.org/10.1016/s1567-4223(03)00024-3.
- L.J. Cronbach, Test “Reliability”: Its Meaning and Determination, Psychometrika. 12 (1947), 1–16. https://doi.org/10.1007/bf02289289.
- F.D. Davis, Perceived Usefulness, Perceived Ease of Use, and User Acceptance of Information Technology, MIS Quart. 13 (1989), 319-340. https://doi.org/10.2307/249008.
- J.F. Engel, R.D. Blackwell, P.W. Miniard, Consumer Behavior, 5th edition, Dryden, (1986).
- G. Häubl, V. Trifts, Consumer Decision Making in Online Shopping Environments: The Effects of Interactive Decision Aids, Market. Sci. 19 (2000), 4–21. https://doi.org/10.1287/mksc.188.8.131.5278.
- P. Kotler, K. Keller, Marketing Management, 14th edition, Pearson Education, London, (2011).
- R. Likert, A Technique for the Measurement of Attitudes, Arch. Psychol. 22 (1932), 1–55.
- M.S. Chowdhury, N. Ahmad, Factors Affecting Consumer Participation in Online Shopping in Malaysia: The Case of University Students, Eur. J. Bus. Econ. 5 (2012), 49-53. https://doi.org/10.12955/ejbe.v5i0.171.
- P. Kotler, G. Armstrong, Principles of Marketing, 5th ed. Pearson Education Limited, Essex, (2008), pp. 262-267.
- M.O. Richard, Modeling the Impact of Internet Atmospherics on Surfer Behavior, J. Bus. Res. 58 (2005), 1632–1642. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2004.07.009.
- M. Sam, H. Tahir, Website Quality and Consumer Online Purchase Intention of Air Ticket, Int. J. Basic Appl. Sci. 9 (2009), 20-25. https://ssrn.com/abstract=2255286.
- M. Solomon, Consumer Behavior, (3rd edition), Prentice Hall, New Jersey, (1995).
- B. Vietnam, Background of Vietnam's E-Commerce Market 2017, (2018). https://www.brandsvietnam.com/congdong/topic/8696-Boi-canh-thi-truong-thuong-mai-dien-tu-Viet-Nam-2017%20%5bAccessed%207%20Oct.%202018%5d.
- G. Haßlinger, J. Mende, R. Geib, T. Beckhaus, F. Hartleb, Measurement and Characteristics of Aggregated Traffic in Broadband Access Networks, in: L. Mason, T. Drwiega, J. Yan (Eds.), Managing Traffic Performance in Converged Networks, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2007: pp. 998–1010. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-72990-7_86.
- R. Muradian, E. Corbera, U. Pascual, N. Kosoy, P.H. May, Reconciling Theory and Practice: An Alternative Conceptual Framework for Understanding Payments for Environmental Services, Ecol. Econ. 69 (2010), 1202–1208. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecolecon.2009.11.006.
- C.N. Wang, N.T. Nguyen, T.T. Tuyen, The Study of Staff Satisfaction in Consulting Center System-A Case Study of Job Consulting Centers in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Asian Econ. Financial Rev. 4 (2014), 472–491.
- W. Ozuem, G. Lancaster, Technology-Induced Customer Services in the Developing Countries, In: Service Science Research, Strategy and Innovation: Dynamic Knowledge Management Methods (pp. 185-201), IGI Global, (2012).
- L.W. Wang, T.T. Tran, N.T. Nguyen, Analyzing Factors to Improve Service Quality of Local Specialties Restaurants: A Comparison with Fast Food Restaurants in Southern Vietnam, Asian Econ. Financial Rev. 4 (2014), 1592–1606.
- J.W. Moon, Y.G. Kim, Extending the TAM for a World-Wide-Web Context, Inform. Manage. 38 (2001), 217–230. https://doi.org/10.1016/s0378-7206(00)00061-6.
- V. Venkatesh, M.G. Morris, G.B. Davis, F.D. Davis, User Acceptance of Information Technology: Toward a Unified View, MIS Quart. 27 (2003), 425-478. https://doi.org/10.2307/30036540.
- J.H. Ahn, T.H. Yoon, J.W. Chung, Analysis of Prognosis in Patients with Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss and Dizziness, Korean J. Otorhinolaryngol.-Head Neck Surg. 44 (2001), 1032-1037.
- J.H. Davis, Some Compelling Intuitions About Group Consensus Decisions, Theoretical and Empirical Research, and Interpersonal Aggregation Phenomena: Selected Examples 1950–1990, Organ. Behav. Human Decision Processes. 52 (1992), 3–38. https://doi.org/10.1016/0749-5978(92)90044-8.
- M. Eliasson, J. Holkko Lafourcade, S. Smajovic, E-Commerce: A Study on Women's Online Purchasing Behavior, Jönköping University, 2009.