Int-Soft Interior Hyperideals of Ordered Semihypergroups
Main Article Content
The main theme of this paper is to study ordered semihypergroups in the context of int-soft interior hyperideals. In this paper, the notion of int-soft interior hyperideals are studied and their related properties are discussed. We present characterizations of interior hyperideals in terms of int-soft interior hyperideals. The concepts of int-soft hyperideals and int-soft interior hyperideals coincide in a regular as well as in intra-regular ordered semihypergroups. We prove that every int-soft hyperideal is an int-soft interior hyperideal but the converse is not true which is shown with help of an example. Furthermore we characterize simple ordered semihypergroups by means of int-soft hyperideals and int-soft interior hyperideals.
- H. Aktas and N. Cagman, Soft sets and soft groups, Inf. Sci. 177 (13) (2007), 2726-2735.
- F. Feng, Y. B. Jun, and X. Zhao, Soft semirings, Comput. Math. Appl. 56 (10) (2008), 2621-2628.
- F. Feng, M. I. Ali, and M. Shabir, Soft relations applied to semigroups, Filomat, 27 (7) (2013), 1183-1196.
- F. Feng and Y.M. Li, Soft subsets and soft product operations, Inf. Sci. 232 (2013), 44-57.
- Y. B. Jun, S. Z. Song, and G. Muhiuddin, Concave soft sets, critical soft points, and union-soft ideals of ordered semigroups, Sci. World J. 2014 (2014), Article ID 467968.
- D. Molodtsov, Soft set theory””-first results, Comput. Math. Appl. 37 (4-5) (1999), 19-31.
- F .Marty, Sur Une generalization de la notion de group, 8 iem congress, Math. Scandenaves Stockholm (1934), 45-49.
- A. Khan, M. Farooq and B. Davvaz, Int-soft left (right) hyperideals of ordered semihypergroups, Submitted.
- S. Naz and M. Shabir, On soft semihypergroups, J. Intell. Fuzzy Syst. 26 (2014). 2203-2213.
- S. Naz and M. Shabir, On prime soft bi-hyperideals of semihypergroups, J. Intell. Fuzzy Syst. 26 (2014). 1539-1546.
- B. Pibaljommee and B. Davvaz, Characterizations of (fuzzy) bi-hyperideals in ordered semihypergroups, J. Intell. Fuzzy Syst. 28 2015. 2141-2148.
- D. Heidari and B. Davvaz, On Ordered Hyperstructures, U.P.B. Sci. Bull. Series A, 73 (2) 2011. 85-96.
- T. Changphas and B. Davvaz, Bi-hyperideals and Quasi-hyperideals in ordered semihypergroups, Ital. J. Pure Appl. Math.-N, 35 (2015), 493-508.
- P. Corsini and V. Leoreanu-Fotea, Applications of hyperstructure theory, Advances in Mathematics, Kluwer Academic Publisher, (2003).
- B. Davvaz, Fuzzy hyperideals in semihypergroups, Ital. J. Pure Appl. Math.-N, 8 (2000), 67-74.
- D. Molodtsov, The Theory of Soft Sets, URSS Publishers, Moscow, 2004 (in Russian).
- J. Tang, A. Khan and Y. F. Luo, Characterization of semisimple ordered semihypergroups in terms of fuzzy hyper-ideals, J. Intell. Fuzzy Syst. 30 (2016), 1735-1753.
- N. Tipachot and B. Pibaljommee, Fuzzy interior hyperideals in ordered semihypergroups, Ital. J. Pure Appl. Math.-N, 36 (2016), 859-870.
- L. A. Zadeh, From circuit theory to system theory, Proc. Inst. Radio Eng. 50 (1962), 856-865.
- L. A. Zadeh, Fuzzy sets, Inf. Comput. 8 (1965), 338-353.
- L. A. Zadeh, Toward a generalized theory of uncertainty GTU ””an outline, Inf. Sci. 172 (1-2) (2005), 1-40.
- P. K. Maji, A. R. Roy, and R. Biswas, An application of soft sets in a decision making problem, Comput. Math. Appl. 44 (8-9) (2002), 1077-1083.