Main Article Content
In this paper, we consider classes of harmonic convex functions and give their special characterizations. Furthermore, we consider Hermite Hadamard type inequalities related to these classes to give some non-numeric estimates of well-known definite integrals.
- D-Y. Hwang, Some inequalities for differentiable convex mapping with application to weighted trapezoidal formula and higher moments of random variables, Appl. Math. Comput. 217 (2011), 9598-9605.
- D-Y. Hwang, Some inequalities for differentiable convex mapping with application to weighted midpoint formula and higher moments of random variables, Appl. Math. Comput. 232 (2014), 68-75.
- S.S. Dragomir, Hermite-Hadamard's type inequalities for convex funtions of selfadjoint operators in Hilbert spaces, Linear Algebra Appl. 436 (2012), no. 5, 1503-1515.
- S.S. Dragomir and C.E.M. Pearce, Selected topics on Hermite-Hadamard type inequalities and applications, RGMIA Monographs, 2000. Available online at https://rgmia.org/monographs/hermite hadamard.html.
- I. A. Baloch and I. Iscan, Some Hermite-Hadamard type integral inequalities for Harmonically (p,(s,m))-convex functions, J. Inequal. Spec. Funct. 8 (2017), 65-84.
- I. A. Baloch, I. Iscan and S. S. Dragomir, Fejer's type inequalities for Harmonically (s, m)-convex functions, Int. J. Anal. Appl. 12 (2016), 188-197.
- I. A. Baloch, I.I ¸scan, Some Ostrowski Type Inequalities For Harmonically (s, m)-convex functoins in Second Sense, Int. J. Anal. 2015 (2015), Article ID 672675, 9 pages.
- Z. B. Fang and R. Shi, On the(p,h)-convex function and some integral inequalities, J. Inequal. Appl., 2014 (2014), Art. ID 45.
- Ë™I. Ë™I ¸scan, Hermite-Hadamard type inequaities for harmonically functions, Hacettepe J. Math. Stat. 43 (6) (2014), 935-942.
- I. Iscan, Hermite-Hamard type inequalities for harmonically (α, m)-convex functions. arXiv:1307.5402 [math.CA], 2015.
- I. Iscan, Hermite-Hadamard type inequaities for p-convex functions, Int. J. Anal. Appl. 11 (2016), 137-145.
- C. P. Niculescu and L. E. Persson (2006). Convex functions and their applications, Springer-Verlag, New York.
- K.S. Zhang and J.P. Wan, p-convex functions and their properties, Pure Appl. Math. 23(1) (2007), 130-133.
- M. E. Gordji, M. R. Delavar and M. De La Sen, On φ-convex functions, J. Math. Inequal. 10 (2016), 173-183.