Main Article Content
In this article, an analytical solution based on the series expansion method is proposed to solve the telegraph equation of space - fractional order (TESFO), namely the Aboodh transformation method (ATM) subjected to the appropriate initial condition. Using ATM, it is possible to find exact solution or a closed approximate solution of a differential equation. Finally, several numerical examples are given to illustrate the accuracy and stability of this method.
- S. Kumar. A new analytical modelling for fractional telegraph equation via Laplace transform. Appl. Math. Model. 38 (13) (2014), 3154-3163.
- S. Momani. Analytic and approximate solutions of space and time fractional telegraph equations. Appl. Math. Comput., 170 (2005), 1126-1134.
- A. Yildirim. He's homotopy perturbation method for solving the space- and time-fractional telegraph equations. Int. J. Comput. Math. 87 (13) (2010), 2998-3006.
- M. ELARBI BENATTIA, K. BELGHABA. Numerical Solution for Solving Fractional Differential Equations using Shifted Chebyshev Wavelet. Gen. Lett. Math. 3 (2) (2017), 101-110.
- Mohammed G. S. AL-Safi, Wurood R. Abd AL-Hussein, Ayad Ghazi Naser Al-Shammari. A new approximate solution for the Telegraph equation of space-fractional order derivative by using Sumudu method. Iraqi J. Sci. 59 (3A) (2018), 1301-1311.
- Mohammed AL-Safi, G.S., Farah,L.J. and Muna, S.A. Numerical Solution for Telegraph Equation of Space Fractional Order using Legendre Wavelets Spectral tau Algorithm, Aust. J. Basic Appl. Sci. 10 (12) (2016), 383-391.
- Gupta, V.G., Sharma, B. and Kilicman, A. A Note on Fractional Sumudu Transform. Journal of Applied Mathematics, 2010 (2010), Article ID 154189.
- Sunil, K. 2013. A New Analytical Modelling for Fractional Telegraph Equation Via Laplace Transform. Appl. Math. Model. 38 (13) (2014), 3154-3163.
- Abdelbagy A. Alshikh, Mohand M. Abdelrahim Mahgob. A Comparative Study Between Laplace Transform and Two New Integrals “ELzaki” Transform and “Aboodh” Transform. Pure Appl. Math. J. 5 (5) (2016), 145-150.