Main Article Content
The main objective of this manuscript is to discuss some coupled coincidence point (ccp) results for generalized α- admissible mappings which are f(ψ, φ)- contractions in the context of b-metric spaces (b-ms). Also, an example to support the obtained theoretical theorems is derived. Ultimately, an analytical solution for nonlinear integral equation (nie) is discussed as an application.
- M. Berzig, S. Chandok, M.S. Khan, Generalized Krasnoselskii fixed point theorem involving auxiliary functions in bimetric spaces and application to two-point boundary value problem, Appl. Math. Comput. 248 (2014), 323-327.
- D. Gopal, M. Abbas, C. Vetro, Some new fixed point theorems in manger PM-spaces with application to Volterra type integral equation, Appl. Math. Comput. 232 (2014), 955-967.
- Z. Liu, X. Li, S.M. Kang, S.Y. Cho, Fixed point theorems for mappings satisfying contractive condition of integral type and applications, Fixed Point Theory Appl. 2011 (2011), 64.
- H.K. Pathak, M.S. Khan, R. Tiwari, A common fixed point theorem and its application to nonlinear integral equations, Comput. Math. Appl. 53 (2007), 961-971.
- H.A. Hammad, M. De la Sen, A Solution of Fredholm integral equation by using the cyclic r q s-rational contractive mappings technique in b-metric-like spaces, Symmetry, 11 (2019), 1184.
- H. A. Hammad, M. De la Sen, Solution of nonlinear integral equation via fixed point of cyclic α q s-rational contraction mappings in metric-like spaces, Bull. Braz. Math. Soc. New Ser. 51 (2020), 81-105.
- N. Shahzad, O. Valero, M.A. Alghamdi, A fixed point theorem in partial quasi-metric spaces and an application to software engineering, Appl. Math. Comput. 268 (2015), 1292-1301.
- N.Hussain, M.A. Taoudi, Krasnoselskii-type fixed point theorems with applications to Volterra integral equations, Fixed Point Theory Appl. 2013, (2013), 196.
- I.A. Bakhtin, The contraction principle in quasimetric spaces, Funct. Anal. 30 (1989) 26-37.
- S. Czerwik, Contraction mappings in b-metric spaces, Acta Math. Inf. Univ. Ostrav. 1 (1993), 5-11.
- A. Aghajani, M. Abbas, J.R. Roshan, Common fixed point of generalized weak contractive mappings in partially ordered b-metric spaces, Math. Slovaca, 64 (4) (2014), 941-960.
- R. Miculescu, A. Mihail, New fixed point theorems for set-valued contractions in b-metric spaces, J. Fixed Point Theory Appl. 19 (2017), 2153-2163.
- M. Shah, S. Simic, N. Hussain, A. Sretenovic, S. Radenovi ´c, Common fixed points theorems for occasionally weakly compatible pairs on cone metric type spaces, J. Comput. Anal. Appl. 14 (2012), 290-297.
- N. Hussain, M. Shah, KKM mappings in cone b-metric spaces, Comput. Math. Appl. 62 (2011), 1677-1684.
- M. Khamsi and N. Hussain, KKM mappings in metric type spaces, Nonlinear Anal., Theory Meth. Appl. 73 (2010), 3123-3129.
- S. Radenovic, K. Zoto, N. Dedovic, V. Sesum-Cavic, A. Ansari, Bhaskar-Guo-Lakshmikantam-Ciric type results via new functions with applications to integral equations, Appl. Math. Comput. 357 (2019), 75-87.
- D. Guo, V. Lakshmikantham, Coupled fixed points of nonlinear operators with applications, Nonlinear Anal., Theory Meth. Appl. 11 (1987), 623-632.
- T.G. Bhaskar, V. Lakshmikantham, Fixed point theorems in partially ordered metric spaces and applications, Nonlinear Anal., Theory Meth. Appl. 65 (2006), 1379-1393.
- M. Abbas, M.A. Khan, S. Radenovi ´c, Common coupled fixed point theorems in cone metric spaces for w-compatible mappings, Appl. Math. Comput. 217 (2010), 195-202.
- H. Aydi, M. Postolache, W. Shatanawi, Coupled fixed point results for (ψ, φ)-weakly contractive mappings in ordered G-metric spaces, Comput. Math. Appl. 63 (2012), 298-309.
- V. Berinde, Coupled fixed point theorems for contractive mixed monotone mappings in partially ordered metric spaces, Nonlinear Anal., Theory Meth. Appl. 75 (2012), 3218-3228.
- B.S. Choudhury, P. Maity, Coupled fixed point results in generalized metric spaces, Math. Comput. Model. 54 (2011), 73-79.
- H.A. Hammad, M. De la Sen, A coupled fixed point technique for solving coupled systems of functional and nonlinear integral equations, Mathematics, 7 (2019), 634.
- H.A. Hammad, D.M. Albaqeri, R.A. Rashwan, Coupled coincidence point technique and its application for solving nonlinear integral equations in RPOCbML spaces, J. Egypt. Math. Soc. 28 (2020), 8.
- N. Hussain, M. Abbas, A. Azam, J. Ahmad, Coupled coincidence point results for a generalized compatible pair with applications, Fixed Point Theory Appl. 2014 (2014), 62.
- H.A. Hammad, H. Aydi, M. De la Sen, Generalized dynamic process for an extended multi-valued F-contraction in metriclike spaces with applications, Alex. Eng. J. 59 (2020), 3817-3825.
- V. Lakshmikantham, Lj. B. Ciric, Coupled fixed point theorems for nonlinear contractions in partially ordered metric spaces, Nonlinear Anal. Theory Methods Appl. 70, (2009), 4341-4349.
- H. Alsulami, S. Gulyaz, E. Karapinar, I.M. Erhan, Fixed point theorems for a class of α- admissible contractions and applications to boundary value problem, Abstr. Appl. Anal. 2014 (2014), Article ID 187031.
- A.H. Ansari, S. Chandok, C. Ionescu, Fixed point theorems on b-metric spaces for weak contractions with auxiliary functions, J. Inequal. Appl. 2014 (2014), 429.