Main Article Content
This paper studies the existence of solutions of boundary value problem for fractional differential equations on the half-line in a special Banach space. The main result is based on Monch fixed point theorem combining with a suitable measure of non-compactness, an example is given to illustrate our approach.
- R. P. Agarwal, B. Hedia and M. Beddani, Structure of solution sets for implulsive fractional differential equations,Fract. Calc. Appl. Anal. 9 (2018), 15-36.
- R. P. Agarwal, M. Meehan and D. O'Regan, Fixed Point Theory and Applications , Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics, 141 , Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2001.
- B. Ahmad, Existence of solutions for irregular boundary value problems of nonlinear fractional differential equations, Appl. Math. Lett. 23 (2010), 390-394.
- A. Arara, M. Benchohra, N. Hamidi and J.J. Nieto, Fractional order differential equations on an unbounded domain, Nonlinear Anal., Theory Methods Appl. 72 (2010), 580-586.
- Z.B. Bai and H.S. Lu, Positive solutions for boundary value problem of nonlinear fractional differential equation, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 311 (2005), 495-505.
- K. Balachandran and J.Y. Park, Nonlocal Cauchy problem for abstract fractional semilinear evolution equations, Nonlinear Anal., Theory Methods Appl. 71 (2009), 4471-4475.
- K. Balachandran and J.J. Trujillo, The nonlocal Cauchy problem for nonlinear fractional integrodifferential equations in Banach spaces, Nonlinear Anal., Theory Methods Appl. 72 (2010), 4587-4593.
- K. Balachandran, S. Kiruthika and J.J. Trujillo, Existence results for fractional impulsive integrodifferential equations in Banach spaces, Commun. Nonlinear Sci. Numer. Simul. 16 (2011), 1970-1977.
- M. Benchohra, S. Hamani and S.K. Ntouyas, Boundary value problems for differential equations with fractional order and nonlocal conditions, Nonlinear Anal., Theory Methods Appl. 71 (2009), 2391-2396.
- L. Byszewski, Existence and uniqueness of mild and classical solutions of semilinear functional-differential evolution nonlocal Cauchy problem, Selected problems of mathematics, 50th Anniv. Cracow Univ. Technol. Anniv. Issue 6, Cracow Univ. Technol. Krakow, (1995), 25-33.
- L. Byszewski and V.Lakshmikantham, Theorem about the existence and uniqueness of a solution of a nonlocal abstract Cauchy problem in a Banach space, Appl. Anal. 40 (1991), 11-19.
- G. Christopher, Existence and uniqueness of solutions to a fractional difference equation with nonlocal conditions, Computers Math. Appl. 61(2011), 191-202.
- W. Cheung, J. Ren, P.J.Y. Wong and D. Zhao, Multiple positive solutions for discrete nonlocal boundary value problems, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 330 (2007), 900-915.
- K. Deng, Exponential decay of solutions of semilinear parabolic equations with nonlocal initial conditions, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 179 (1993), 630-637.
- A. M. A. El-Sayed, Nonlinear functional differential equations of arbitrary orders, Nonlinear Anal., Theory Methods Appl. 33 (1998), 181-186.
- A. M. A. El-Sayed and A. G. Ibrahim, Multivalued fractional differential equations, Appl. Math. Comput. 68 (1995), 15-25.
- D.J. Guo, V. Lakshmikantham and X. Liu, Nonlinear Integral Equations in Abstract Spaces, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, 1996.
- A.A. Kilbas, H.M. Srivastava and J.J. Trujillo, Theory and Applications of Fractional Differential Equations, Elsevier B.V. Amsterdam, 2006.
- G. M. N'Guerekata, A Cauchy problem for some fractional abstract differential equation with non local conditions, Nonlinear Anal., Theory Methods Appl. 70 (2009), 1873-1876.
- I. Podlubny, Fractional Differential Equations, in: Mathematics in Science and Engineering, vol. 198, Academic Press, New York, London, Toronto, 1999.
- H.A.H. Salem, On the fractional calculus in abstract spaces and their applications to the Dirichlet-type problem of fractional order, Comput. Math. Appl. 59 (2010), 1278-1293.
- H.A.H. Salem, Multi-term fractional differential equation in reflexive Banach space, Math. Comput. Model. 49 (2009), 829-834.
- S.G. Samko, A.A. Kilbas and O.I. Marichev, Fractional Integrals and Derivatives: Theory and Applications, Gordon and Breach, Yverdon, 1993.
- S. Szufla, On the application of measure of noncompactness to existence theorems, Rend. Sem. Mat. Univ. Padova. 75 (1986), 1-14.
- X. Su, Solutions to boundary value problem of fractional order on unbounded domains in a Banach space, Nonlinear Anal., Theory Methods Appl. 74 (2011), 2844-2852.
- S. Zhang, Positive solutions for boundary-value problems of nonlinear fractional differential equations, Electron. J. Differ. Equations, 2006 (2006), 36.