Main Article Content
The class Pα,m[A, B] consists of functions p, analytic in the open unit disc E with p(0) = 1 and satisfy
p(z) = (m/4 + ½) p1(z) – (m/4 – 1/2) p2(z), m ≥ 2,
and p1, p2 are subordinate to strongly Janowski function (1+Az/1+Bz)α, α ∈ (0, 1] and −1 ≤ B < A ≤ 1. The class Pα,m[A, B] is used to define Vα,m[A, B] and Tα,m[A, B; 0; B1], B1 ∈ [−1, 0). These classes generalize the concept of bounded boundary rotation and strongly close-to-convexity, respectively. In this paper, we study coefficient bounds, radius problem and several other interesting properties of these functions. Special cases and consequences of main results are also deduced.
- D. A. Brannan, J. G. Clunie and W. E. Kirwan, On the coefficient problem for the functions of bounded boundary rotation, Ann. Acad. Sci. Fenn. Series AI Math. 523(1973), 1-18.
- D. A. Brannan, On functions of bounded boundary rotation, Proc. Edinburgh Math. Soc. 16(1969), 339-347.
- A. W. Goodman, Univalent Functions, Vol 1, 11, Polygonal Publishing House, Washington, New Jersey, 1983.
- A. W. Goodman, on Close-to-Convex Functions of Higher order, Ann. Univ. Sci. Budapest, Evotous Sect. Math. 25(1972), 17-30.
- W. K. Hayman, on functions with positive real part, J. Lond. Math. Soc. 36(1961), 34-48.
- W. Janowski, Some extremal problems for certain families of analytic functions, Ann. Polon. Math. 28(1973), 297-326.
- S. S. Miller and P. T. Mocanu, Differential Subordination: Theory and Applications, Dekker, New York, 2000.
- K. I. Noor, On a generalization of Close-to-Convexity, Int. J. Math. Math. Sci. 6(1983), 327-334.
- K. I. Noor, Some properties of certain classes of functions with bounded radius rotation, Honam Math. J. 19(1997), 97-105.
- K. I. Noor, B. Malik and S. Mustafa, A survey on functions of bounded boundary and bounded radius rotation, Appl. Math. E-Notes, 12(2012), 136-152.
- K. I. Noor, On some univalent integral operations, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 128(1987), 586-592.
- K. I. Noor, Higher order close-to-convex functions, Math. Japonica, 37(1992), 1-8.
- K. Padmanabhan and R. Parvatham, Properties of a class of functions with bounded boundary rotation, Ann. Polon Math. 31(1975), 311-323.
- R. Parvatham and S. Radha, On certain classes of analytic functions, Ann. Polon Math. 49(1988), 31-34.
- B. Pinchuk, Functions with bounded boundary rotation, Isr. J. Math. 10(1971), 7-16.
- Ch. Pommerenke, Linear-invarient families analytischer funktionen 1, Math. Ann. 155(1964), 108-154.
- S. Ruscheweyh and T. Sheil-Small, Hadamard products of Schlicht functions and the Polya-Shoenberg conjecture, Comment. Math. Helv. 48(1973), 119-135.