Main Article Content
In this paper, the three types of the logical algebra of interest are QS-algebras, BOI-algebras, and BP-algebras, which are continuously studied by algebraists. Since the terms for each of the above logical algebras appear to be independent of each other, it may be understood that they are different. Therefore, the main purpose of this brief note is to show that QS-algebras, BOI-algebras, and BP-algebras satisfying (BM) as one.
- S.S. Ahn, J.S. Han, On BP-Algebras, Hacettepe J. Math. Stat. 42 (2013), 551–557.
- S.S. Ahn, H.S. Kim, On QS-Algebras, J. Chungcheong Math. Soc. 12 (1999), 33–41.
- O.R. El-Gendy, On BOI-Algebras, Int. J. Math. Comput. Appl. Res. 9 (2019), 13–28.
- Y. Imai, K. Iséki, On Axiom Systems of Propositional Calculi. XIV, Proc. Japan Acad. 42 (1966), 19–22. https://doi.org/10.3792/pja/1195522169.
- K. Iséki, An Algebra Related With a Propositional Calculus, Proc. Japan Acad. 42 (1966), 26–29. https://doi.org/10.3792/pja/1195522171.