Main Article Content
In this paper, we consider a differential operator on - By accomplishing harmonic analysis tools with respect to the operator we study some definitions and properties of q-Bessel continuous wavelet transform. We also explore generalized q-Bessel Fourier transform and convolution product on associated with the operator and finally a new continuous wavelet transform associated with q-Bessel operator is constructed and investigated.
- L. Dhaouadi and M. Hleili, Generalized q-Bessel Operator, Bull. Math. Anal. Appl. 7 (2015), 20-37.
- L. Dhaouadi, S. Islem, H. Elmonser, q-Bessel Fourier Transform and Variation Diminishing kernel, arXiv:1209.5088v2. (2012). https://doi.org/10.48550/ARXIV.1209.5088.
- L. Dhaouadi, M.J. Atia, Jacobi Operator, q-Difference Equation and Orthogonal Polynomials, arXiv:1211.0359v1. (2012). https://doi.org/10.48550/ARXIV.1211.0359.
- M.M. Dixit, C.P. Pandey, D. Das, The Continuous Generalized Wavelet Transform Associated with q-Bessel Operator, Bol. Soc. Paran. Mat. http://www.spm.uem.br/bspm/pdf/next/305.pdf.
- K. Trimeche, Generalized Harmonic Analysis and Wavelet Packets, Gordon and Breach Science Publisher, Amsterdam, (2001)
- R.S. Pathak, C.P. Pandey, Laguerre wavelet transforms, Integral Transforms and Special Functions. 20 (2009), 505–518. https://doi.org/10.1080/10652460802047809.
- J. Saikia, C.P. Pandey, Inversion Formula for the Wavelet Transform Associated with Legendre Transform, in: D. Giri, R. Buyya, S. Ponnusamy, D. De, A. Adamatzky, J.H. Abawajy (Eds.), Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Mathematics and Computing, Springer Singapore, Singapore, 2021: pp. 287–295. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-8061-1_23.
- C. P. Pandey, Pranami Phukan, Continuous and Discrete Wavelet Transforms Associated with Hermite Transform, Int. J. Anal. Appl. 18 (2020), 531-549. https://doi.org/10.28924/2291-8639-18-2020-531.